The global COVID-19 pandemic presents unprecedented challenges and amongst these is the threat to all business operations. Here at PAS, we have implemented additional precautionary measures to ensure that we are playing our part in helping to contain/delay the spread of the SAR-CoV-2 virus.
We have a dedicated team in place to monitor the situation as it develops and to mitigate any risk to our food testing services for our customers.
We are reviewing the situation daily, and are closely following Government guidelines and advice on COVID-19 and we have taken measures to minimise the risk of disruption.
Our Business Continuity Plan:
- To avoid contracting or spreading the novel coronavirus and to protect our colleagues, all the PAS team are educated on the specific hygiene measures required and on reporting any illness that could possibly be related to this infection. The latest self-isolation guidance is being followed.
- Travel restrictions are being followed according to the latest Government guidelines. Any non-critical off-site travel is being avoided, alternatives like Skype, video conferencing or telephone meetings are being used
- Where colleagues can work from home, they are encouraged to do so.
- The laboratory teams are operating as usual with some additional precautions. A flexible working approach is being applied to allow colleagues to cover childcare during the school closures and to protect service to our customers.
- An active communication channel is in place with our key suppliers, ensuring they also have continuity plans in place.
- Contingency planning identifying all key personnel to manage their service provision as well as acting to coordinate alternative arrangements for our clients if required in the future.
Please be assured that PAS is taking all possible steps to ensure the continuity of our service provision and we will be continuing to focus on our client needs during this time.
For any further information, please contact our Commercial Team on +44 (0) 1494 809 601.